Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The Mechanics Of Time

I have derived a unifying paper that describes everything under the referenced observation of time. I described it mathematically however the math requires a firm grasp of reference frames. Needless to say, you can understand calculus but can have little clue about physics at the same time. So I have been rewriting my work in order to simplify the excessive use of reference. I am at wits end.

I don't know how to explain this line any clearer, "Any measurable system is the ratio of its attractive and repelling fields."[I]

That means that gravity will attract you to a planet but the electric field will stop you. That means an electron will be pulled by the nucleus but will stop short. That means a substance can be a liquid, have heat but still be bound. Or a substance can be a gas, have heat and not be bound.

If that rule didn't exist, things would collapse into singularities or evaporate into nothing. With out this ratio, nothing would have dimension to exist. It would be impossible to measure something that didn't follow this rule. It applies in every field of science. I CAN PROVE IT MATHEMATICALLY.

I seem to be able to keep the legitimacy of this statement until I use it as an actual law. That is to say the universe itself as a system would have to play by the same rule. That the universe is the ratio of gravitational and dark energy dilation.

Before I type out any more ranting I'll just ask that anyone who reads this legitimately attempt to prove or disprove. Don't just scoff it off because you didn't pay attention in physics class.

No comments:

Post a Comment